tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: Next release?
Date Sat, 08 Jan 2005 11:11:11 GMT
Hey Remy,

I have ready my first storeconfig module to better save server.xml and
context.xml. At the
first step I add the implementation as new module. I have wrote a
StoreConfigLifecycleListener to register
a new Mbean .
<Server ..>
   <Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.storeconfig.StoreConfigLifecycleListener"/>
</Server>

Please read the short readme at
jakarta-tomcat-catalina/modules/storeconfig/docs after my checkin.

Regards
Peter