tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <>
Subject Re: New committer: Jean-Jacques Clar
Date Sat, 08 Jan 2005 08:40:43 GMT
G√ľnter Knauf wrote:
> I'd like to nominate Jean-Jacques Clar <> as committer for the
JTC connectors.
> Jean-Jacques works for Novell where I met him already; he's there working with the Apache
and Tomcat stuff, and since Mike left the company there's now no other commiter from Novell
anymore with karma for the Tomcat stuff. Jean-Jacques is already commiter of httpd, and I
think now also of apr, so I believe he's a good candidate.

Since for the last couple of months I was the
Last of the Mohicans :) struggling with JK, I'm more then
pleased to welcome Jean-Jacques Clar.

So here is my:

Welcome Jean-Jacques!

To unsubscribe, e-mail: