tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IIS JK installer
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 19:04:48 GMT
Derrick Koes wrote:

> Yes, I tried it with the 1.2.8 executable.  I did not re-build in my environment, yet.
>
> I'm running XP Pro SP1, but I'll need to install on 2003 and possibly 2000 as well.
> The isapi filter is created, but not the virtual directory.

Well, I've test it on XP SP2 and 2003 and it works.
Virtual directory creation uses the InstallShield's feature for that.
It might be that you don't have 'Default Web Site'.
Check the IIS Manager.
For XP it should be (Web Sites->Default Web Site).

Also make sure that you exit IIS Manager before install.
If opened the installation will fail, cause it locks the
Metabase.

Mladen.