tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From cliff lee <cliffte...@yahoo.com>
Subject CoyteRequest has no implementation for several methods
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:34:26 GMT
Dear tomcat developers,

I am trying to develop my custimized Valve for my tomcat server 5, and I need to modify a
coming HttpRequest's headers, method, and contentType. The HttpRequest interface has such
methods as "addHeader(), setContentType(), setMethod()"; however, those methods only have
blank implementation in CoyteRequest, so I couldn't use them to build or modify a coming Http
request in my Valve. Do you have any way to walk around it?