tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Derek Jean-Baptiste <dere...@yahoo.com>
Subject LauncherBootstrap.jar missing in Tomcat 5.5.x releases
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 19:16:54 GMT
Hello,
  I am sorry if this should be sent to the user list,
but this seems like a dev question.  I noticed that
the
commons-launcher support that was in the 4.x and 5.0
releases is not in  any of the binary jar releases of
TC 5.5.  I searched both the user and dev archives
but came up with nothing on this.  Is this
intentional?  If so, has common-launcher support been
dropped or is it achieved through some other means?  I
realize that
I can use commons-launcher regardless of whether it is
in
the TC release binaries or not, but I was just
wondering
if there was a technical reason not to use it.
Thanks
Derek

=====
---