tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] JK 1.2.8 Stability
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 20:34:23 GMT
You can get karma for jakarta-site2 (aka j.a.o/site/)  just by asking for
it:  Try general@j.a.o.  You should already have karma for
jakarta-tomcat-site (aka j.a.o/tomcat).

----- Original Message -----
From: "G√ľnter Knauf" <fuankg@apache.org>
To: <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] JK 1.2.8 Stability

Hi,
Other users of the forums I maintain pointed me to the index page:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/sourceindex.cgi
where still 1.2.6 is listed as recent connector (the links seems symbolic,
but I've not tested if it points to the recent version or not).

also I was pointed to:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/changelog.html
where 1.2.7 is listed as most recent...

I dont know if/how I can fix that self...?

thanks, Guenter.