tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Subject Gilles Huline/Cementia-Holding/Ch/Cement/Lafarge is out of the office.
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2004 00:03:28 GMT
I will be out of the office starting  24.12.2004 and will not return until 03.01.2005.

Call me at +41797468083 if urgent.
"This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute,
disclose or use the information it contains.  Please e-mail the sender immediately and delete
this message from your system.  E-mails are susceptible
to corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment; we do not accept liability for any
such changes, or for their consequences. You should be
aware, that the company  may monitor your emails and their content"

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message