tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject Leaving Millennium, going on vacation...
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:20:07 GMT

Hi,
Tomorrow is my last day at Millennium, so this shapira@mpi.com address
will become invalid.  I'm going on vacation for most of the rest of
December, and then I'll be back in January (although we'll see how busy
school will be.  This is just an FYI, I'll still be around for a few
more days before vacation, but after the 19th I'm out of the country and
not taking my laptop with me...

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com