tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Large (incorrect?) signatures (asc files) for Tomcat 5.0.29 onwards...
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 16:59:39 GMT

Hi,
Hmm, thanks for pointing that out.  I accidentally erased some of my
setup files (.cshrc/.login, etc.) shortly after cutting 5.0.28.  One of
the things I had to redo was my release signing aliases/commands, and it
looks like I messed up the PGP part.  I'll take a look and correct them
as needed.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com