tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject [VOTE] 5.5.5 Stability
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 14:01:27 GMT

Hi,
5.5.5 has been out for a bit.  I haven't heard back about TCKs.  There's
at least one issue, already fixed by Remy in CVS, that prevents it from
being stable according to him IIRC.  (If my recollection is wrong,
please correct it ;)).  So there's probably not much of a point in a
vote on 5.5.5 stability: we can leave it alpha and schedule 5.5.6 for
this weekend.

Alternatively, if you have strong feelings on alpha/beta/stable status,
this is the time and place to voice them ;)  Thanks,

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com