tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.0.30 today...
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 15:16:04 GMT

Hi,
No no ;)  5.5.5 is there, posted about an hour after I tagged it.  I just wanted to give the
mirrors ample time(*) to sync up before I made the release announcement.

(*) = the mirrors seem to be taking longer to sync up.  I don't know if it's a scale issue,
as the Apache repositories are growing rapidly, or if it was a network issue, a one-time glitch,
whatever, but last time it took about 24 hours for all of them to sync, whereas 12 was sufficient
in the past.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com