tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.0.30 today...
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 14:38:07 GMT

Hi,

>Are we going to need a new 5.0.x build to fix the admin webapp issue ?

Bah ;)  I posted a note to tomcat-user telling people of the fix, which
is just a configuration.  The next step would be to post the amended
configuration file itself (struts-config.xml) on the download pages, and
I'll do that today assuming no one objects.  But a whole new release for
this -- I hadn't planned on it, don't feel like it at the moment.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com