tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Chatzinikos, Fotis, VF-GR Consultant" <Fotis.Chatzini...@vodafone.net.gr>
Subject j2me tomcat manager
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:22:11 GMT
Hi, I know that I should not cross-post but I did not get any reply from
the users list and actually this may be a better place for this type of
post...

I have written a j2me application that connects to any running tomcat
server and provided that a proper manager username and password is
provided, it can start/stop and restart any of the running applications
through a mobile (j2me enabled) phone. It is quite useful for these
occasions where you want to reload your application at 2.00 am while
clubbing :-)

Is anybody interested? Do you want to include it with the tomcat
distribution?

Cheers,
Fotis