tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: JK throws java.lang.NumberFormatException when JSP is not found.
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 22:07:16 GMT
Hi,

Will add trace logging first thing tomorrow morning and let you know. I really don't want
to get a reputation for being imaginative you know ;) but this looked pretty much the direct
cause to me, but I being to doubt myself ;) The stack trace certainly is not my imagination,
I did afterall paste it into the email ;)

Will come back to you tomorrow, Cheers, Allistair.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Mladen Turk [mailto:mturk@apache.org]
	Sent: Wed 15/12/2004 19:43
	To: Tomcat Developers List
	Subject: Re: JK throws java.lang.NumberFormatException when JSP is not found.

	Allistair Crossley wrote:
	> Hi Mladen,
	>
	> Just a follow-up on this decoding issue in JK. I have just this moment accidentally
come upon a scenario where I can generate this error.

	> You can generate it by requesting a JSP that does not exist, so long as you have a /*.jsp
mapping in urimapping.properties.

	Did on IIS/WINXP/1.2.7-beta-3

	No mater what files I'm asking existing or not I can not reproduce the
	error. Tested on 5.5.6 and 5.0.30.
	Really have no clue how to reproduce that.

	Please try turning log_level to trace, clear the logs, restart IIS,
	and post the jk log file.

	Otherwise we are stuck :(.

	Regards,
	Mladen.