tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Releasing JK1.2.7
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:38:32 GMT
Have installed beta-2 on our test Windows 2000 server + Tomcat 5.5.5 + IIS 5. All our features
are working.

The system allows file uploads into a content management system. With JK2 we have periodically
had errors related to other Bugzilla IDs with file upload (stream terminated unexpectedly).
We had this on production this morning with an Excel file. Tested the same file upload to
test server and it was OK. Cannot guarantee this was due to 1.2.7 OR whether it was a server/network
related issue with production, but 1.2.7 is having no issues with all context calls including
*.do and *.jsp mappings (Struts calls, JSP calls) nor with file uploads.

Cheers, Allistair,

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055