tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: Custom HttpSession passivation?
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:14:52 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:

> It's called persistent manager, and it's the same place as the
> standard manager, in the session package.
> There's even docs:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/manager.html

Thanks for the pointer!

It appears to have what I need/want except for one feature, though I'd
like to confirm this.

Is maxActiveSessions the maximum number of sessions at one time?  Or is
it rather the maximum number which have not been passivated allowed at
one time?

If it is the latter, then I don't see any gaps between what I need and
what is already there!  [Unless you see any from the brief description
I've given...]

--
Jess Holle