tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bodhisatva N." <>
Subject Re: To Implement SSL!!
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:09:26 GMT
Fuck u and never mail me again.

Rohit Kumar <> wrote:
I need a help..
I have to implement SSL b/w two components is Server and another is Agent...i have
to authenticate both the server and the agent before communication between them ......
i have implemented the SSL b/w GUI and Server ...where i have to only authenticate the Server...
But , here i have to authenticate both the server and the Agent ..
I have read that , before communication b/w two , we have to make handsahke b/w them ....
But how i can implement this , its not clear ....
Please Help me ...
Waiting for your Reply.
Network Programs is a SEI-CMM Level 5 & ISO 9001: 2000 Certified Company
The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed
and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by responding to this email and delete it from your system.
Network Programs (India) Limited is neither liable for the proper and complete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any
delay in its receipt.

N. Bodhisatva

MT ( Finance )
4th floor, CASABLANCA
CBD Belapur
Ispat Industries Limited
Mumbai - 400 614
Hello - (91-22) 27577951/61 , 9819936449
Website :

Do you Yahoo!?