tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From ama...@digitaleyes.net
Subject Re: Annoyance in the deployer [T2004120600MT]
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 16:43:22 GMT
Dear tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org,

Thank you for contacting DigitalEyes.net.  We received your e-mail message at 10:43:22 AM
on 12/6/04.  To ensure your message is handled in a timely and efficient manner, we have assigned
a tracking number to your e-mail, T2004120600MT.  Please use this number when referencing
this issue in any future correspondence.

Please do not reply to this automated notification. We prioritize our e-mail by the order
in which it was received, so there is no need to send multiple messages regarding the same
issue.  We typically respond to messages within one (1) business day, excluding holidays.

Again, thank you for writing DigitalEyes.net.  We appreciate your business.

Regards,

Customer Service Department
amazon@digitaleyes.net
http://www.digitaleyes.net