tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native/common jk_uri_worker_map.c
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:27:56 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mladen Turk" <mturk@apache.org>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native/common
jk_uri_worker_map.c

> Bill Barker wrote:
> >
> > Try with only:
> > JkMount /myapp/*.jsp
> >
> > and requesting:
> > http://myserver//myapp/index.jsp
> >

> Yes I did, and it really doesn't mater.
> Well my jsp's are inside tomcat application, so I admit
> there can be problems if the .jsp is hanging around
> somewhere outside web application :).

It's for when you want Apache to act as the default servlet, so you have:
  Alias /myapp/ /path/to/myapp/
  JkMount /myapp/*.jsp ajp13

> Also I've tried that with 5.0/5.5, so if it breaks
> some older tomcat versions feel free to include the
> jk_no2slash checking again, and compare every char
> with the slash in the uri on the each request made.

All of the Tomcat mappers from 3.3 up will handle the request fine if it
ever sees it.  However,  with the code as it is now, mod_jk will refuse the
request.

Now that mod_jk is hopelessly broken, I guess I'll just have to wait for
proxy_ajp before upgrading.