tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Last few JK bugs in TC4
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:57:39 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Thomas" <markt@apache.org>
To: "'Tomcat Developers List'" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 1:05 PM
Subject: Last few JK bugs in TC4

> I have been going through the tomcat 4 JK2 bugs marking them as WONTFIX -
sorry
> about all those bugzilla e-mails ;) - and there are a few that look like
they
> are really JK bugs. Chances are that these are non-issues/already
> fixed/configuration problems but I lack the JK experience to tell. If
anyone who
> knows more about JK than I wants to cast their eyes over them that would
be
> great. If not, I'll just leave them to gather dust.
>
> The bug numbers are:
> 18342
Possibly fixed with Mladen's changes to the socket timeout in 1.2.8-RC1.

> 25055
Enhancement request at best (and not one that I like).  Security should be
done by Tomcat in this case.  mod_jk/Apache2 bypasses directory_walk, so
'.htaccess' is never looked at.

> 21146
It's an old mod_jk, so it might have been fixed.  Currently mod_jk and
mod_jk2 do the same thing here.

> 23105
Yup, known issue, and one of the reasons for proxy_ajp ;-).

> 27796
Fixed in j-t-c HEAD long ago.

> 19255
I don't believe that anybody is supporting the ant build for jk.  Even Gump
uses configure/make :).