tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From gilles.hul...@cementia.lafarge.com
Subject Gilles Huline/Cementia-Holding/Ch/Cement/Lafarge is out of the office.
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 00:00:40 GMT
I will be out of the office starting  23.11.2004 and will not return until 29.11.2004.

Call me at +41797468083 if urgent.
"This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute,
disclose or use the information it contains.  Please e-mail the sender immediately and delete
this message from your system.  E-mails are susceptible
to corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment; we do not accept liability for any
such changes, or for their consequences. You should be
aware, that the company  may monitor your emails and their content"