tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat jars as Maven dependencies
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:15:30 GMT

Hi,
I've been deficient about this.  I'll read up the process, post recent releases to the Maven
repository as needed, and try to keep doing it in the future.  But of course as Remy said,
Jacek since you have an apache.org account you should be able to do this yourself, and none
of us would complain if you did ;)

Thanks for the Geronimo stuff by the way: I'm sorry to have dropped out of that mailing list
discussion, I just don't have the bandwidth for it at the moment ;(

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com