tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-jasper/jasper2/src/share/org/apache/jasper/resources LocalStrings.properties LocalStrings_es.properties LocalStrings_fr.properties LocalStrings_ja.properties
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:39:25 GMT

Hi,
I wasn't aware of past action on this.  Because the items haven't been in a release, it's
a cinch to undo my commits and resolve the issue as invalid.  I wouldn't have a problem with
that if someone feels strongly about it.  It seemed easy from an implementation perspective,
and I figured very few people would use it, but who knows... ;)

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com