tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject Tomcat 5.0.30 next week
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:04:11 GMT

Hi,
If no on objects, I'd like to cut Tomcat 5.0.30 next week.  Right now
let's say Wednesday, November 24th, at 1600h GMT
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?month=11&day=24&ye
ar=2004&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43&p2=0).

If anyone objects, let's hear it.

I've been porting nearly every fix in 5.5 to 5.0 recently, and after
5.0.30, assuming it goes stable, I'll probably stop doing that.  I'll
still be glad to help with releases if other people continue significant
work on 5.0 of course.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com