tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Bug with contextInitialized using otherServletContext.getContext ?
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:26:25 GMT

Hi,
You wouldn't need to submit a Vignette product or complex WAR to show
this, if I understand their email correctly.  Submit a zip file with two
WARs, ie. two webapps / two contents, each one very small and basic.
Each WAR should be mapped to a different path, have a
ServletContextListener with a System.out.println of the
contextInitialized event, and a Servlet or JSP that when requested does
a ServletContext#getContext request for the other context and prints out
its path.  You'll find that this works when crossContext="true" for both
these apps, and therefore the Vignette claim is bogus.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com