tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Tomcat 5.5.4 Stability
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 19:25:23 GMT

Hi,
After ample time for voting, we've ratified Tomcat 5.5.4 as a stable
release, the first one of the 5.5 branch.

The voting archive is here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=109966326100003&r=1&w=2.  There were 3
binding +1 votes (Remy, Mladen, myself) and 1 non-binding +1 vote
(David).  There were no other votes (where is everyone? ;)).

I'm now going to update the web site and download links accordingly.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com