tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject TCK questions
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:03:06 GMT

Hi,
I have two questions regarding the Servlet and JSP TCKs that you (the
powers that be) run for us on Tomcat releases (thanks again ;)).

1. When you run the TCKs, is there a report produced?  If so, what's its
format and can it posted to this list?

2. I know the TCK scholarship for the Servlet and JSP JSRs was granted
to the ASF, so theoretically (and I don't really want to do this at the
moment, just asking) we should be able to run the TCKs ourselves
assuming a proper authentication approach was taken (i.e. only run on
minotaur.apache.org, testing org.apache code, etc.)?

Thanks,

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com