tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/webapps/docs changelog.xml
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 14:25:58 GMT

Hi,
Without knowing the filter, I figured if .jpg was there than .png wasn't much different, and
if .txt was there .css is not much different.  So it made sense from a consistency standpoint.
 However, I have no particular attachment to the filter itself or this commit: if you don't
like it, feel free to undo it ;)

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com