tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject Time for 5.0.30
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 14:12:39 GMT

Hi,
Assuming no one is opposed (and if you are, that's fine, we can work out
another time), I'd like to tag and cut Tomcat 5.0.30 this coming
Thursday, November 4th, at 1800h GMT
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?month=11&day=4&yea
r=2004&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&p1=0&p2=43).

5.0.29 has a ton of good bug fixes, but was hampered by the JSP
compilation bug I introduced.  5.0.30 has a few more fixes and would
make for a good stable release I hope.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com