tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Gomez <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JK 1.2.6 and AJP problems
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:42:31 GMT
So I should rebuild a tomcat 3.3.3-dev ? Or which jars shoud I get
from latest tc 5.x ?

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:45:48 -0800, Bill Barker <wbarker@wilshire.com> wrote:

> [...]
recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are
not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

> In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the Internet
(unencrypted) e-mail.