tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Gomez <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject JK 1.2.6 and AJP problems
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:53:47 GMT
To follow my previous thread on AJP and Tomcat 3.3.2 I succeed to
reproduce the :

17 nov. 2004 09:52:25 org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest invoke
INFO: Unknown message 0

Put a debug in eclipse and in case of unknown message in AJP decode I got :

MsgByte =

00 00 00 00 0d 00 00 00                          | ........

Len = 4, pos = 6.

Each time I got this problem, I see this strange Ajp^Msg.

The way to do it is to click on many URL for differents servlets
without waiting for response from previous click (something users does
but no benchs systems).

I feel that JK didn't handle correctly this case

Mladen did your recent works on jk could fix it ?

Regards