tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Gomez <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jk 1.2.6 and Tomcat 3.3.2
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 07:55:33 GMT
The code in 3.3.2 was :

Nov 17, 2004 8:42:25 AM org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest invoke
INFO: Unknown message 0

in org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest :

    public int invoke(Msg msg, MsgContext ep )
        throws IOException
    {
        int type=msg.getByte();

        default:
            log.info("Unknown message " + type);
        }

        return OK;
    }

It seems we grab a byte from AJP link which is zero (0x00) but it's
not a valid AJP command so there is something weird there. Any idea ?
Mladen, JF, Bill ?