tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Default Tomcat installation location on Windows
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 20:47:42 GMT
It most certainly should NOT be Apache Group - that's an entity
that no longer exists (it's what the folks called themselves
before the foundation was formed.)

We won't change in on the httpd side until a brand new Apache
comes out (e.g. httpd 2.2) but expect we will move it to the
Apache Software Foundation at that time.

Bill