tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat jars as Maven dependencies
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:21:34 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:

> If you know what to do (we don't) and want to do it, then I don't think
> anyone will have a problem if you do it.

Hi,

Hurray! That's what I wanted to hear! Thanks Remy.

I'm not yet fully aware of all the stuff that needs to be done, but it's
time to have it done. I know I'm not the one who missed the jars at
iBiblio, and (unless I'm mistaken) since it's a matter of copying the
files to the correct directory at cvs.apache.org I'll do it right away
and iBiblio will pick them up in a few minutes. Having done that it will
be necessary to set up scripts to build the jars daily. I'll have to ask
Dave B. of OpenEJB who did the scripts for Geronimo and OpenEJB.

BTW how does the process of cutting a Tomcat release look like? Where
are the scripts or is it done manually?

> Rémy

Jacek