tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Steffan <a.stef...@s2neueinformatik.de>
Subject Re: Bug with contextInitialized using otherServletContext.getContext ?
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:28:46 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:
> So, sorry, you get the "regular" answer now: please submit a ready to
> test set of WARs demonstrating the bad behavior.

It took some time to get a blessed demo of problem.

Nevertheless, here I am delivering it.

The README coming with the demo does not state which version
of tomcat Vignette was using, but they are pretty sure its the
VAP 7.1 certified version 4.1.27.

I haven seen symptoms running VAP 7.1 on tomcat 5.0.27 which raise
suspicion the problem is still there.

PS: I have not checked the demo myself. My role at this time is beeing
the message deliveryman. You can safely assume that Vignette is
following the discussion here and will provide me with further messages
for delivery in case you need more input.
--
regards and thanks so far

Andreas Steffan
Entwicklung