tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Schalk Neethling <sch...@volume4.com>
Subject web.xml since J2EE 1.4
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:15:30 GMT
Greetings

Can someone please point me to where I can learn the changes that
happened to web.xml since J2EE 1.4. Up to now I have had no trouble but,
when trying to configure the taglibs for Struts using the web.xml I am
getting parser errors. It seems to have a problem with the taglib
directive. Should I stay with servlet 2.3 and validating against the DTD
instead of the new Schema?

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling

We support OpenSource
Get Firefox!- The browser reloaded - http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential and may
not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of the sender. If
you received this message in error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct and
delete the original email. Thank you.