tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Leslie Kishalmi <lkishalmi_...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: contrib directory
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 14:31:37 GMT
Dear all,

  I could tell the very same story with Ant, NetBeans, OS/2, CVS,  as Meg.
I also agree that experimental should not be included or in an other
project.
tomcat-launcher and tomcat-contrib maybe?

(Ant and ant-contrib is a different story. I think the tasks included in
ant-contrib violate
the basic ant rule which says "ant is not a script language".)