tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik - Dev" <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/webapps/docs changelog.xml
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 14:28:53 GMT
Yoav, you made the right choice. The checkin is good.
Filip
----- Original Message -----
From: "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 8:25 AM
Subject: RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/webapps/docs changelog.xml

Hi,
Without knowing the filter, I figured if .jpg was there than .png wasn't much different, and
if .txt was there .css is not much
different.  So it made sense from a consistency standpoint.  However, I have no particular
attachment to the filter itself or this
commit: if you don't like it, feel free to undo it ;)

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

contain information that is confidential,
proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved,
copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient,
please immediately delete this e-mail
from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.