tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: JK 1.2.6 and AJP problems
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:00:30 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henri Gomez" <henri.gomez@gmail.com>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: JK 1.2.6 and AJP problems

> So I should rebuild a tomcat 3.3.3-dev ? Or which jars shoud I get
> from latest tc 5.x ?

At the minimum, you need tomcat-ajp.jar (replaces tomcat-jk2.jar).  You
might want tomcat-util.jar and tomcat-coyote.jar as well.

OTOH, very little has changed in j-t (added a new Mapper that works like the
TC 5 one, a couple of small and obscure bug fixes), so if it is easier you
could just build tc 3.3.3-dev.

> On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:45:48 -0800, Bill Barker <wbarker@wilshire.com>
wrote:

as the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED
and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not read,
copy, or distribute this message or any attachment. If you received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

> > In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent
through the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive
information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal
identification numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted)
e-mail.