tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11 Http11Processor.java
Date Sat, 20 Nov 2004 17:39:04 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Remy Maucherat" <remm@apache.org>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2004 1:17 AM
Subject: Re: cvs commit:
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11
Http11Processor.java

>billbarker@apache.org wrote:
>
>>billbarker    2004/11/19 19:04:28
>>
>>  Modified:    http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11
>>                        Http11Processor.java
>>  Log:
>>  If we are in the error state, we aren't going to keep-alive.  So don't
>> lie to the UA that we >are.
>>  Fix for Bug #32292
>>
>-1. I disagree with this change, sorry. We are going to keepalive in this
>case (anything which isn't a status drop, which is the whole point). The
>error flag can be set by a sendError, which could send any status code.

You're vote would be more convincing if anything that you said was actually
true ;-).  We're note going to keepalive, and you can't set if from
sendError.

of this message and any attachments.

(unencrypted) e-mail.