tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject loader
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 05:11:30 GMT
I checked in the first part - I'm still working on making build.xml
changes and the catalina-side code.

It is certainly experimental code for now - I think it works better than
Bootstrap/etc, but the reloading of connectors/etc is still very tricky
  ( it kind of works, but I still don't have a clean interface ).

I placed it in util/loader mainly for eclipse/IDE users - I have it
compiled to a separate classes dir, and use the eclipse autocompilation
- it's pretty cool and efficient ( i.e. no need to use "ant" or compile
most of the time, just type and run :-).

Costin