tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik \(lists\)" <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.5.4 tomorrow (Friday) instead of Saturday?
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:32:18 GMT
fine by me.
Filip

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 2:16 PM
To: Tomcat Developers List
Subject: Tomcat 5.5.4 tomorrow (Friday) instead of Saturday?

Hi,
Would everyone be OK with cutting the 5.5.4 release tomorrow (Friday,
October 29th) instead of Saturday (October 30th) as we originally
agreed?  It'd be more convenient for me, that's the only reason.  If it
can't be done on Friday, it'll likely have to be Monday afternoon
instead, but Saturday I can't do.

As for the release time of day, it'll be the same whether Friday or
Monday: 1900h GMT which is 1400h my time (US Eastern time zone).

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

sender.  Thank you.

---