tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Fisher, Mitchell L" <Mitchell.Fis...@unisys.com>
Subject Getting Tomcat Tests
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 20:26:20 GMT
Where can I find test cases I can use to verify that my changes to the Coyote Connector haven't
broken anything?

I work for Unisys corporation, and we are modifying the Coyote Connector to integrate Tomcat
5.0.28 with our native HTTP server on MCP systems ("mainframe" systems with origins in the
'70s).  This is similar to integrating Tomcat with Apache.  I want to make sure we haven't
broken anything for supporting servlets.  I just joined this list, and saw a reference to
"watchdog tests".  Are these the tests I want?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Mitchell Fisher
Unisys, S&T, ClearPath MCP