tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From d...@xsoftware.biz
Subject RE: making building releases easier?
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:15:50 GMT
Actually, I would prefer fixing and submitting these myself so I can get
used to the code in tomcat.  thanks for the offer though.

tomcat 5 - I am a moron.  I didn't realize since building tomcat 5 from
the head was made easier that maybe someone made building the official
release easier also(I see now it is only 5 steps...SWEEEEEEET!!!).  I will
just change to tomcat 5.

ps. There are three official releases of tomcat 5
5.0.28
5.0.29-beta
5.5.3

How is it that 5.0.29 is beta and 5.0.28 is not???
thanks,
dean