tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/core NamingContextListener.java LocalStrings.properties
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 16:34:05 GMT
remm@apache.org wrote:

>remm        2004/10/08 02:34:02
>
>  Modified:    catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/core
>                        NamingContextListener.java LocalStrings.properties
>  Log:
>  - Register datasource with JMX.
>  - With DBCP, this is enough to provide JMX management and monitoring. It might work
well with many other data sources which might not
>    register themselves in JMX and expose their stuff in a java bean fashion. Note: I
didn't test it a lot, let me know how well it works.

This got requested zillions of time. Can someone test it in a semi
production setting to see if it does what it's supposed to do ? (I did a
"test" involving HSQL to see if the MBean was registered, and that's it)

Thanks.

Rémy