tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/webapps/docs changelog.xml
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 07:29:39 GMT
Hmm,

I also so think that the managedResource attribute is a hack. What we
need is
a better JMX API. My wish is that we open some of the MBeans to add more
operations.

Example realm:
We have only init/start/stop/destroy jmx operations but what I need  is
    authenticateXXX
    hasRole
Than I can easy used every realm for my JMX http adaptor (MX4J 2.0.1).

Peter

Bill Barker schrieb:

> [...]
recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are
not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

>In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the Internet
(unencrypted) e-mail.

J2EE Systemarchitekt und Tomcat Experte

http://objektpark.de/
http://www.webapp.de/

Am Josephsschacht 72, 44879 Bochum, Deutschland
Telefon:  (49) 234 9413228
Mobil:    (49) 175 1660884
E-Mail:  pr@objektpark.de