tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik - Dev" <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5.3 and 5.0.29 Tagging Today
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 13:13:54 GMT
There was a bug introduced between 5.0.25 and 5.0.28. When a context is reloaded and there
is a <distributable/> element in web.xml,
the context still doesn't get a ClusterManager assigned. A user reported this on the tomcat
user list, I've been way to swamped to
check on it.
The cluster code didn't change between those versions, so it might be somewhere else, I will
see if I can reproduce it today, and if
so, open a bugzilla bug

Filip

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 7:54 AM
Subject: Tomcat 5.5.3 and 5.0.29 Tagging Today

Hi,
As previously suggested last week, and since no on objected, I will tag
Tomcat 5.5.3 and 5.0.29 in CVS today, at 1700h GMT.

Please give me a few minutes' safety margin around the above time, as
the network here at work seems troubled today.

Thanks,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

contain information that is confidential,
proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed, and may not be saved,
copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient,
please immediately delete this e-mail
from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.