tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Tomcat 4.1.31
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 20:12:35 GMT

Hola,
Just out of curiosity, don't you need 3 binding +1 votes to get this out
there?  According to http://jakarta.apache.org/site/decisions.html, this
is a "Release Testing" vote that requires "Majority approval," and the
same page defines "Majority approval" as "An action requiring majority
approval must receive at least 3 binding +1 votes and more +1 votes than
-1 votes."

I can't vote because I haven't tested this release, but I hope someone
else with a binding vote has or will test it, so you can get your three
+1s.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics