tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: 5.0.28 some tomcat.nsi faults
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 16:02:21 GMT

Hola,

>Can we re-roll just the exe distribution or
>the new release is needed for that?

Technically, I can re-roll just the exe distro, but that's not that good
a practice from a configuration management standpoint.  We only want one
5.0.28 out there, not the 5.0.28 that was before 9/2/2004 and the 5.0.28
that was after.  Is it a critical fault or just a warning?

We already have a handful of commits for 5.0.29.  That's probably about
3-5 weeks away.

Yoav