tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Gomez <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time for 2.0.51 and 2.1.0
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 14:25:01 GMT
Bad news for me and many others since without AJP support included in
2.0.x, users will still require to have mod_jk to link there HTTPD to
Tomcats.

Could we hope the dev team to relax the situation for mod_proxy/ajp in
future 2.0.x release, since Graham, Mladen and Jean-Frederic works
hard to make mod_proxy as stable as possible even now with AJP support
?

Regards